Friday, March 25, 2011

"My interview with a classmate"

Answers:

1.) Do you like school?
Absolutely
2.) What do you do in school?
Do work
3.) Have you ever skipped school?
Of course not
4.) What are your favorite subject?
English class
5.) Are you in a team?
I'm not
6.) Where you born somewhere else?
No, I was born here
7.) What do you do in your free time?
Draw at home
8.) Do you use the bus?
Yes, I do
9.) Who is your favorite teacher?
Mr.Reeves
10.) Do you stay after school?
No, there's nothing to do
11.) Do your parents love what you do?
I think so
12.) What is your favorite sport?
Soccer and a few other sports
13.) Have you ever done something bad?
I think so
14.) What do you want to be when you grow up?
A photographer
15.) Do you want to go to college?
I do
16.) Do you have a job?
No, I don't
17.) What is your favorite type of movies?
Comedy and a few others
18.) What kind of a person are you?
Nice and caring
19.) Do you believe in a God?
Yes, I do
20.) Do you make good grades in school?
Yes, I think so

No comments:

Post a Comment