Tuesday, December 7, 2010

"Choice Sheet's"

I want to join yearbook because I want put picture's of the student's because their the most important in yarbook picture's. I want to be in it because I want make my photo's special and so everyone can take a look People look at the yearbook's more than the newspaper and the yearbook's are very cool with picture's of friends. I want to test my skill's in a class like that, and I want to show people my picture's.

I think this yearbook photo is cool, and I can see it was a good one because everyone like's coffee and it look's huge.


Tuesday, November 16, 2010
Many have heard of the term "senioritis", but many don't believe it's real. Others believe in "senioritis" as much as anything else. Believers and non believers face off on this heated topic.

 I think this photo is cool and funny, because there's a bunch of senior's on strike and people don't see this everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment