Thursday, September 23, 2010

Hurricane Ike

This is Simplicity. I like this photo because look at the photo on the left, there's a house on fire and its covered with water around it. Take a look at the picture on the right, this is a year later after hurricane Ike, and everything looks okay and I like how everything looks. The houses look great but there's one missing, I think the fire made the house crumble, and I like how those houses look.

This is Rule of Thirds. I like this photo because everything looks empty and quite, and that there's an African Lion in the baptism church. I also like this photo because it looks like the lion is gonna jump right at you and that could scare lot's of people. The other reason I like this photo is that its a church and I like going to the church.

No comments:

Post a Comment