Thursday, September 9, 2010

"Great Black and White photographers, Part 3"

The reason I picked this photo is that when I saw this, it feel's like something is gonna come out of that tunnel and I can't walk away. I see that there is no one around. I see that there are no leaves. I also see that there is not a color of green of the grass.I can't smell anything around here. I can't smell because it's humid. I can smell something sweet.I can't hear anything at all. I can't even hear any animals making a sound . I can hear the birds in the sky. I can't taste is nothing in my mouth. I can only taste the aftertaste of my lunch. I feel that no one is here because there is something wrong and I feel so scared for some reason. I feel like im the only person in the world.

The reason I picked this photo is that it looks so quiet and and interesting. I see that everything is black and white. I see that this passage can go on for a long time. I can see something that looks like a person far away. I can smell the air around me. I can't smell nothing sweet like food. I can smell my own scent from my clothes. I can hear the heavy wind outside. I can hear people talking from somewhere. I can hear the car's outside running. I can taste the gum in my mouth. I can taste the breakfast from this morning. I smell something, I can almost taste it. I feel like I'm the only person that like's to talk. I feel like I'm different from the others and that makes me feel uncomfortable. I feel like I'm the only person that likes to have fun in this place. i think the photographers should make poster's so they can make money and they should make their own blog so lot's of people can see there great picture's.

No comments:

Post a Comment